|I’m running 10 mins late, sorry!
Aargh! Traffic is really bad. I’ll be more than 10 mins late now, sorry again!!
It’s OK, don’t worry . I’m in the café already so it’s fine
This is not my day! I’m here but can’t find a place to park. I’m looking for a different car park. Not sure how long I’ll be
OK, LMK when you find a plac I might get something to eat tho
Of course! I’ll be as quick as I can
Found one! Be there in 10 mins
Well done! See you soon
Thx for waiting
1. You don’t need to write complete sentences for text messages.
2. Use abbreviations like LMK (=let me know) or use emojis to save time writing.
3. You don’t need to use full stops(.) at the end of messages.
4. Say how many minutes you think you’ll need, e.g. I’m running 10 minutes late.
5. It’s good to say sorry and sorry again, but you don’t need to say sorry in every message.