Skip to content
Past Simple (អតីតកាលធម្មតា)
Let’s study a dialogue:
- Sophea: Hello, Dara!
- Dara: Hello, Sophea! How’s it going today?
- Sophea: Fine! Anyway, why didn’t you go to school yesterday? The teacher just collected our homework.
- Dara: Opps! Did he?
- Sophea: Sure thing! You missed one homework, dude.
- Dara: That was my bad. I overslept.
- Sophea and Dara are talking about their class yesterday. Dara skipped that class because he got up late, so he missed handing the homework to the teacher.